Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm Quite Fawned Of You

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!  Today I'm sharing a quick and simple Valentine card.


This sweet little deer is from CC Designs' Fawned stamp set.  I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it and because the images are small and easy to color, you can whip up a card in no time.  I colored the deer with copics and popped it up on a diecut circle.  The sentiment is included in this set.  I diecut the heart banner using CC Designs' Heart Banner Metal Die.  Lastly, I added some pink enamel dots to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Fawned
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, CC Designs Heart Banner Die, enamel dots, black glaze pen, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Die   

No comments:

Post a Comment