Friday, October 6, 2017

Snowman Friends

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using a new stamp set that I just bought the other day. 

 
This cute little snowman is from the Snowman Friends stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  There are other snowmen stamps included in this set but I couldn't wait to color this tiny little snowman and put him on a card.  I stamped the images onto Neenah cardstock and then masked the snowman, birdies, branch, and heart ornament.  I used distress inks to sponge the snow bank and the blue sky.  I colored the images with copics and then added Glamour Dust to the birds' hats.  I used Glossy Accents on the coal buttons, jingle bell, and heart ornament and I used a black glaze pen on the snowman's eyes.  I also added a few sequins for some sparkle.

Copics used:
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Heart - R46, R24, R22
Birds - E33, E31, E30, E50
Branch - E27, E25, E23
Bird Hats - G28, G24, G40, R46, R24, R22
Snowman Nose - YR18, YR14, YR12
Snowman Hat & Scarf - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000, YG17,YG03, YG01
Jingle Bell - Y26
Coal Buttons - W7, W5

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Design Challenge

Stamp:  Gerda Steiner Designs - Snowman Friends
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress ink, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, black glaze pen

1 comment: