Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Boo!

Good morning!  I'm back again today with another Halloween card featuring the adorable Witch Way Is The Candy? stamps and dies.


I colored the witch and pumpkins with copics then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Die-namics Blueprints 29 to cut the pattern paper.  I cut a panel of watercolor paper to put behind the window.  I sponged the watercolor paper with distress inks and then added flicks of water.  I adhered acetate behind the window and added sequins to create a shaker card.  I used the Die-namics Blueprints 8 (retired) to cut the stars from watercolor paper that was also sponged with distress inks.  I used a black glaze pen on the witch's eyes. 

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, R00
Hair - C7, C5, C3
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y35, E25, E23, E21
Broom - E25, E23, E21, YR23, Y19, Y11
Orange - YR18, UR14, YR12
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Purple - V17, V15, V12
Shoes - C7, C5, C3


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Creative Construction With Blueprints - Mix It Up

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Witch Way Is The Candy?
Paper:  Pink & Main - Not So Spooky; Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT Witch Way Is The Candy? die-namics, Die-namics Blueprints 29, Die-namics Blueprints 8, black glaze pen, sequins

4 comments:

  1. Cute little witch! I'm seeing a lot of these multiple window shakers lately and I like them, especially the shape of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your MFT win, Anita! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete