Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Have A Bee-utiful Day

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using an adorable stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


This cute bear bee is from the Sweet As Honey stamp set.  I stamped the image on white cardstock that I cut using a stitched rectangle die.  I masked the bee and sponged distress inks for the ground and clouds.  I added Glamour Dust to the wings to make them sparkle.  I love plaid papers and the one I used on my card today is from Lawn Fawn.  I added some enamel dots to finish my card.  

Copics Used:
Bear - E31, E30, E50, R02, R00, C7, C5, C3, C1, Y35, Y19, Y15, Y11
Balloons - YG17, YG13, YG11, R83, R81, RV10, BG05, BG01, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Craftin Desert Divas June Mood Board Monthly Challenge

Stamp:  Craftin Desert Divas - Sweet As Honey
Paper:  Lawn Fawn; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Stencil Cloud, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, white gel pen, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment